If you prefer a wider field of view to more magnification, then the BX®-1 McKenzie™ HD 8x42mm binocular should be on your list. It delivers HD performance to make sure no subtle movement goes unnoticed and is compact enough to take anywhere.
Designed around Leupold’s Advanced Optical System, it offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
It comes with Pro Gear® accessories, too: including a GO Afield™ shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and lens cloth. And like all Leupold® binoculars, it’s fogproof, waterproof, and guaranteed to perform for life.
- High-Definition Clarity
- Scratch and smudge resistant lens coatings
- Lightweight & Confortable
- Ergonomic open bridge design
- Easy to Clean
- Field replaceable eyecups
- Tripod Ready
- A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Advanced Optical System
- Offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand
- Extreme Climate Exposure
- We make sure our optics perform at the highest level in the harshest conditions by ensuring they will survive from -40 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Waterproof + Fogproof
- From torrential downpours to crossing rivers, you’ll never have to worry about a Leupold binocular leaking or foggin up
- Our proprietary gas blend and seals are tested to a 33-foot depth and a multitude of pressure changes.
- Guaranteed for Life
- Built for a lifetime of performance – if at any time your binocular doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it
- Field Replaceable Eyecups
- Removable twist-up eyecups allow you replace them in the field if damaged.
- .Smooth Central Focusing Dial
- Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
|Light Management System||Advanced Optical System||Guard-Ion Lens Coating||No|
|Eye Relief (mm)||17||Exit Pupil (mm)||5.2|
|Close Focus Distance (ft)||9.8|
|Magnification||8x||Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||42|
|Linear FOV (ft @ 1000 yd)||320||Angular FOV (degrees)||6.1|
|Min Interpupillary Distance (mm)||56||Max Interpupillary Distance||74|
|Length (in)||5.6||Weight (oz)||22|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.