The 10x binocular is the Jack of all trades when it comes to glassing. It provides enough field of view for tight areas, while delivering enough magnification for wide-open spaces. The BX®-4 Pro Guide® HD 10x42mm is compact, lightweight, and the perfect power for a lot of hunters.
Built around Leupold’s Elite Optical System, the BX-4 Pro Guide HD binocular offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand. The ergonomic, open-bridge design is comfortable for extended glassing sessions and delivers key weight savings for those long backcountry adventures.
It comes with Pro Gear® accessories, too: including a GO Afield™ shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and lens cloth. And like all Leupold® binoculars, it’s fogproof, waterproof, and guaranteed to perform for life.
- High-Definition Clarity
- Scratch and smudge resistant lens coatings
- Lightweight & Confortable
- Ergonomic open bridge design
- Easy to Clean
- Field replaceable eyecups
- Tripod Ready
- A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Elite Optical System
- Offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand.
- Extreme Climate Exposure
- We make sure our optics perform at the highest level in the harshest conditions by ensuring they will survive from -40 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Waterproof + Fogproof
- From torrential downpours to crossing rivers, you’ll never have to worry about a Leupold binocular leaking or foggin up
- Our proprietary gas blend and seals are tested to a 33-foot depth and a multitude of pressure changes.
- Guaranteed for Life
- Built for a lifetime of performance – if at any time your binocular doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it
- Open Bridge Roof Prism Design
- Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic
- Diamond Coat 2
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lens System
- Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity
- Guard-ion is a hyrdrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
- Phase Coated
- Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Armor Coated
- The durable housing is shrouded in a easy-grip rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp in all conditions
- Over-Sized Eyepiece
- All-day glassing comfort with increased contact area, and a flexible ergonomic design.
- Smooth Central Focusing Dial
- Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Twist Up Eyecups
- Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Field Replaceable Eyecups
- Removable twist-up eyecups allow you to replace them in the field if damaged.
|Light Management System||Elite Optical System||Guard-Ion Lens Coating||Yes|
|Eye Relief (mm)||16||Exit Pupil (mm)||4.2|
|Close Focus Distance (ft)||7.5|
|Magnification||10x||Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||42|
|Linear FOV (ft @ 1000 yd)||326||Angular FOV (degrees)||6.2|
|Min Interpupillary Distance (mm)||58||Max Interpupillary Distance||74|
|Length (in)||5.6||Weight (oz)||24|
Whether it’s your first binocular or your 50th, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating. Now available in high definition, the BX®-2 Alpine® HD binocular checks all of these boxes and more. Built around Leupold’s Advanced Optical System, it offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.