The Gold Ring® Compact spotting scope lightens your load while delivering performance and features that rival larger models. Carbon fiber construction keeps it ultralight and incredibly tough, while our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
Built around Leupold’s Advanced Optical System offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
Like all Leupold® spotting scopes, it’s fogproof, waterproof, and guranteed to perform for life. It’s also designed, machined, and assembled in the USA.
Advanced Optical System
- Leupold’s Advanced Optical System offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
Folded Light Path
- Folded light path technology helps achieve a compact, lightweight design.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
Fully Multi-coated Lens System
- Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Lightweight but tough as nails, a rugged magnesium housing protects the optic during fast-paced action
Waterproof and Fogproof
- Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures and elevation changes, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
|Objective Diameter (mm)||50|
|Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@1000yds)||136|
|Linear FOV High Mag (ft@1000yds)||89|
|Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)||2.6|
|Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)||1.7|
|Eye Relief Low Mag (mm)||17.5|
|Eye Relief High Mag (mm)||17.1|
|Exit Pupil Low Mag||3.3|
|Exit Pupil High Mag||1.6|
|Close Focus Distance (ft)||13.5|