Pick up a Mark 5HD™ 5-25x56mm and you’ll feel the difference. It’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other riflescopes in its class, giving you an advantage in the field or at the range. The versatile 5-25x magnification lets you dominate mid-range shots, while also giving you the flexibility to reach out to long distances. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment and multiple reticle options, this scope will max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammunition, guaranteed.
Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, the Mark 5HD offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter. Ergonomically designed with more tactile and audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever, the Mark 5HD is built to put accurate fire downrange faster.
The unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade optical performance guarantees that the Mark 5HD can handle any challenge you throw at it. It’s 100% waterproof and fogproof, and like all Leupold® riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed to perform for life.
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio
- A versatile 5:1 zoom ratio gives you 5 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges may be available in powers of 5x: 1-5, 2-10, 3-15, 4-20, etc.), so you can adjust your magnification to find the perfect balance between magnification and field of view for any situation. The larger the zoom ratio, the more versatile one scope can be.
- Custom Dial Compatible
- Leupold’s Custom Dial System® (CDS®) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- Zero Lock Dial
- The ZeroLock® system eliminates accidental dial movement by locking it in place.
- Zero Stop
- The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don’t accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- Twilight Max HD
- The Twilight Max® HD Light Management Systems offers our clearest, brightest image with three main benefits: Best Light Transmission – Maximizes the most ambient light in low-light environments for extended visibility. Best Glare Management – Reduces more glare through maximum lens coatings and minimizes image washout caused by stray light. Best Contrast & Resolution – Creates the clearest possible image using premium high-definition, edge-to-edge lens prescriptions and additional HD lens coatings.
- Side Focus
- The side focus adjusts the scope’s parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you’re shooting at different distances.
- Lightweight Aluminum Housing
- Aluminum offers excellent durability and ruggedness without adding unnecessary weight
- M5C3 ZeroLock® Adjustments
- These low-profile dials are available on select models and provide up to 30-MILs of adjustment in 3 revolutions and 0.1 MIL clicks. Visual and tactile revolution indicators ensure you don’t get lost in the travel. The ZeroLock® feature prevents inadvertent adjustments and ensures accurate return to zero.
- Professional-Grade Optical System
- Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field
- Waterproof, Fogproof, & Shockproof
- Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
- FFP PR2-MIL Reticle
- Front (first) focal plane
|Reticle Type||First Focal Plane||Reticle||FFP PR2-MIL|
|Illuminated||No||Daylight Bright Illumination||No|
|Guard-ion Lens Coating||No||Eye Relief Low Mag (in)||3.6|
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)||3.8||Adjustable Objective||No|
|Side Focus||Yes||Adjustable Parallax||Yes|
|Minimum Parallax-Free Distance (yd)||50|
|Magnification Type||Variable||Magnification Min||5|
|Magnification Max||25||Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||56|
|Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds)||20.4||Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)||3.9|
|Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds)||4.2||Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)||0.8|
|Elevation Adjustment Type||M5C3||Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MIL)||0.1|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||120||Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||35|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||349||Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution (MIL)||10.5|
|Elevation Dial Travel Limit (MIL)||30||Windage Adjustment Type||Capped|
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MIL)||0.1||Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||60|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||17||Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||175|
|Windage Adjustment Per Revolution (MIL)||10|
|Custom Dial System (CDS)||Yes||Custom Dial Compatible||Yes|
|BDC Dial Included||No||Rezero Type||Set Screw|
|Zero Stop||M5C3||Locking Dial||Yes|
|Zero Lock Dial||M5C3||Revolution Indicator||Yes|
|Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No||Motion Sensor Technology (MST)||No|
|Electronic Reticle Level||No|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Total Length (in) – A||15.7||Total Mounting Space (in) – B||6.2|
|Front Mounting Space (in) – C||2||Rear Mounting Space (in) – D||2|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – E||3.3||Objective Length (in) – F||6.2|
|Objective Diameter (in) – G||2.5||Eyepiece Diameter (in) – H||1.8|
|Maintube Diameter (mm or in) – K||35 mm|
Mark 5HD rifle scope delivers superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, while the versatility of its multiple reticle options will give you an advantage at the range or in the field. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammo.
Leupold’s Lifetime Guarantee
- Anyone can offer you a lifetime warranty, but guaranteeing performance takes serious dedication and craftsmanship. From our Beaverton Oregon factory to the wilderness, the battlefield, and everywhere in between, we won’t let you down.
1/10 MIL Click Adjustment
- The available 1/10th MIL (M5C3) click windage and elevation provide precise and repeatable dialing for any shooter.
Removable Throw Lever
- The removable, low-profile throw lever makes changing magnifications quick and easy. It includes a thread protector plug to use when the lever is removed.
- 35mm maintubes produce ample windage and elevation adjustment travel, which is ideal for long-range shooting.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.