The VX®-5HD 4-20x52mm may just be that sweet spot you’ve been looking for in magnification ranges. Low enough magnification to get the job done in densely wooded areas, but with the horsepower at the top-end to make accurate shots at extreme distances. Plus, the low-profile CDS-ZL2 provides precise adjustments with the security of a push-button lock and two revolutions of adjustment.
The VX-5HD defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, it offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field.
As the lightest, most rugged 5:1 riflescope in its class, your VX-5HD will never slow you down. And like all Leupold® riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
5:1 Zoom Ratio
- A versatile 5:1 zoom ratio gives you 5 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges may be available in powers of 5x: 1-5, 2-10, 3-15, 4-20, etc.), so you can adjust your magnification to find the perfect balance between magnification and field of view for any situation. The larger the zoom ratio, the more versatile one scope can be.
Professional-Grade Optical System
- Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
- Experience the difference with Leupold’s High-Definition lenses, which provide unparalleled clarity, color, and image quality all the way to the edge of your field of view.
CDS-ZL2 Elevation Dial
- The CDS-ZL2 (ZeroLock 2) provides two revolutions of elevation adjustment while eliminating accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system. It also features Leupold’s award-winning Custom Dial System® (CDS®), which allows shooters to order a laser-marked bullet-drop dial to match their exact ballistics and conditions.
Motion Sensor Technology (MST)
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST™) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
Lightweight, Rugged Performance
- Leupold’s lightweight design disperses recoil energy for unrivaled performance with ultra-lightweight construction.
Illuminated Firedot® Duplex®
- Brings new technology to a classic design
- Fiber-optic powered red dot
- Multiple brightness settings for changing conditions
- FireDot® Technology brings your eye to the center of the reticle for quick target acquisition
- Broad range of shooting applications
- Rear (second) focal plane
|Reticle Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane||Light Management System||Pofessional-Grade Optical System|
|Battery Type||CR2032||Battery Life (hr), Low Intensity||1600|
|Battery Life (hr), Medium Intensity||1000||Battery Life (hr), High Intensity||300|
|Number of Illumination Settings||8||Switch Type||Push Buttom|
|Daylight Bright Illumination||Yes||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No|
|Motion Sensor Technology (MST)||Yes||Electronic Reticle Level||No|
|Guard-ion Lens Coating||No||Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds)||28.4|
|Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds)||7.7||Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)||5.4|
|Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)||1.5||Eye Relief Low Mag (in)||3.7|
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)||3.8||Side Focus||Yes|
|Adjustable Objective||No||Minimum Parallax-Free Distance (yd)||50|
|Custom Dial System (CDS)||Yes||Custom Dial Compatible||Yes|
|BDC Dial Included||No||Zero Stop||Yes|
|Locking Dial||Yes||Zero Lock Dial||Yes|
|Rezero Type||Set Screw||Revolution Indicator||Yes|
|Elevation Adjustment Type||CDS-ZL2||Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||75||Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||22|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||218||Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution (MOA)||20|
|Elevation Dial Travel Limit (MOA)||38||Windage Adjustment Type||Pop-Up Rezero|
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4||Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||75|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||22||Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||218|
|Windage Adjustment Per Revolution (MOA)||15||Weight (oz)||23.3|
Dimensions (refer to diagram):
|Total Length (in) – A||14.7||Total Mounting Space (in) – B||6.2|
|Front Mounting Space (in) – C||2.1||Rear Mounting Space (in) – D||2.6|
|Eyepiece Length (in) – E||3.3||Objective Length (in) – F||5.1|
|Objective Diameter (in) – G||2.4||Eyepiece Diameter (in) – H||1.8|
|Maintube Diameter (mm) – K||34|
The VX®-5HD riflescope has everything you need and nothing you don’t. With high-definition lenses, extended low-light hunting performance, and our Lifetime Guarantee, this is the only scope you’ll ever need.
Leupold’s Lifetime Guarantee
- Anyone can offer you a lifetime warranty, but guaranteeing performance takes serious dedication and craftsmanship. From our Beaverton Oregon factory to the wilderness, the battlefield, and everywhere in between, we won’t let you down.
Guard-Ion Lens Coating
- Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.