Spending the day plinking with your favorite rimfire gun and a good group of friends may be the true American pastime. The Leupold® VX®-Freedom® 2-7x33mm Rimfire scope gives you a 60-yard focus distance and a rimfire-specific Rimfire MOA reticle to keep that smile on your face the whole day.
Built around Leupold’s Advanced Optical System, the VX-Freedom delivers tried and true light transmission, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
The VX-Freedom is 100% waterproof and fogproof, and guaranteed to get the job done every time. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio
- A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- Advanced Optical System
- Leupold’s Advanced Optical System offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand.
- Second Focal Plane
- In Second Focal Plane (rear focal plane) scopes, the reticle stays the same size while the target grows and shrinks when you adjust the magnification. These reticles are ideal for lowlight hunting situations and in scopes that don’t utilize hash marks for range estimation.
- Scratch Resistant Lenses
- Hardened surface coatings are added to meet extreme military standards in scratch resistance and added lens protection.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, & Shockproof
- Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
- Rimfire MOA Reticle
- Proprietary Leupold® design
- Based off the T-MOA® reticle
- Provided hash marks in 1 MOA increments
- Features 25 MOA of measurement
- 5 MOA hash is wider for quick reference
- Thinner hash marks for rimfire specific targets
- Not caliber specific
- Rear (second) focal plane
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane||Reticle||Rimfire MOA|
|Light Management System||Advanced Optical System||Glass Type||Standard|
|Lens Coating||Standard||Eye Relief Low Mag (in)||4.2|
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)||3.7||Twilight Factor Low Mag||~8.1|
|Twilight Factor High Mag||~15.2||Diopter Type||Adjustable Eyepiece w/ Lock Ring|
|Parallax Adjustment||No||Parallax Free Distance (yd)||60|
|Min Magnification||2x||Max Magnification||7x|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||33||Low Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds; Degrees)||43.8; 8.4|
|High Mag Field of View (ft @ 100 yds; Degrees)||29.8; 5.7||Elevation Turret Style||Capped|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA; MIL; cm @ 100 yds)||75; 22; 218||Elevation Dial Travel Limit||Total Scope Travel|
|Elevation Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4||Elevation Clicks per Rotation||60|
|Windage Turret Style||Capped||Windage Adjustment Range (MOA; MIL; cm @ 100 yds)||75; 22; 218|
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click (MOA)||1/4||Windage Clicks per Rotation||60|
|Locking Dial||No||Zero Stop||No|
|Indexable Turret||Yes||Indexing Type||Resettable Index Ring|
|External Rotation Indicator||No||Illumination Control||N/A|
|Locking Illumination||N/A||Auto-Shutoff (hrs)||N/A|
|Throw Lever||No||Nightvision Compatible Illumination||N/A|
|Motion Sensor Capabilities||N/A||Electronic Reticle Leveler||N/A|
Physical (Refer to Image):
|Form Factor||Riflescope||Attachment Interface||(2) 1 Inch Rings (Sold Seperately)|
|Mount Height||N/A||Finish||Matte Black|
|Battery Life (hrs)||N/A||Weight (oz)||11.1|
|Overall Length – A (in)||11.04||Front Mounting Length – C (in)||1.74|
|Rear Mounting Length – D (in)||1.85||Total Mount Length – B (in)||4.81|
|Objective Housing Length – F (in)||2.73||Objective Housing Width – G (in)||1.56|
|Objective Housing Height – G (in)||1.56||Eyepiece Housing Length – E (in)||3.5|
|Eyepiece Housing Width – H (in)||1.56||Eyepiece Housing Height – H (in)||1.56|
|Magnification Ring Outside Diameter (in; cm)||~1.4; 3.3||Turret Saddle Depth (in; cm)||~0.2; 0.4|
The Leupold® VX®-Freedom® riflescope delivers reliable, accurate, and extremely clear performance in a package that outperforms its price season after season. Decades of American manufacturing combined with our unbeatable optical engineering are rolled into a riflescope that is guaranteed to get the job done every time.
Leupold’s Lifetime Guarantee
- Anyone can offer you a lifetime warranty, but guaranteeing performance takes serious dedication and craftsmanship. From our Beaverton Oregon factory to the wilderness, the battlefield, and everywhere in between, we won’t let you down.
1/4 MOA Finger Click Adjustments
- 1/4 MOA Finger Click windage and elevation dials are designed to give you easy grip at the range or in the field. The standard 1/4 MOA of adjustment per click will make you feel right at home when sighting in.
- High-quality, domestic, aerospace-grade aluminum is used to provide maximum strength and durability without adding unnecessary weight.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.