The UpLULA® is a military-grade, pocket-size, universal pistol magazine loader and unloader designed to load and unload virtually all* 9mm Luger up to .45ACP single and double stack magazines of all manufacturers. It also loads most .380ACP single and double-stack mags, and 1911’s mags. The UpLULA™ loader self-adjusts to the magazine and loads it easily, painlessly, and reliably
- Loads all* 9mm Luger, .357 Sig, 10mm, .40, and .45ACP cal. single and double stack magazines., including 1911 mags, of all manufacturer, and also loads most .380ACP single and double-stack mags.
- Pocket-size. One size fits all. No inserts, spacers or adjustments at all !
- Easy loading; the rounds just drop in with no thumb pushing or pressing.
- No more pain ! Load hundreds of rounds painlessly.
- Protects your fingers and mags.
- Up to one round per sec. loading rate. 1/3 the time loading several mags with thumb.
- Fits in hand and pocket, weighs only 66 grams (2.3 Ounce).
- Highly durable.
Known Compatibility: Astra, Auto Ordnance, Barak, Beretta, Browning, Bul, Colt, CZ, EAA, FN, Glock, HK, Hi-Point, High Standard, Jericho, Kahr, Kel-Tec, Kimber, Les Baer, Llama, Luger, Magnum Research, Para Ordnance, Phoenix Arms, Ruger, Sigma, Sig/Sauer, S&W, Springfield Armory, Star, Steyr, Taurus, Vector, Walther.
*Known Compatibility Issues: S&W 7 round 9mm single stack mags for models 908,3913,3913,3953 & 3954; Glock G36 45ACP single stack mags; Glock 45 GAP mags for the G37, G38, G39; Kel-Tec PMR30 mags; Luger P-08 mags; magazines designed for SMG style firearms; magazines that hold ammunition longer than 33mm, magazines that have less than 0.8mm between feed lips.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.