The Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) – Commercial-Spec model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using Commercial-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options.
Similar to the Magpul CTR®, the ACS also features an anti-snag release latch to prevent accidental activation along with a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy*. The ACS comes standard with a 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in the USA.
AR STOCK WITH STORAGE
- Mounts on Comm-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below).
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock. Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries and tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
PLENTY OF CHEEK WELD
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
SHIELDED RELEASE LATCH
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy-robbing wobble*. Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
ANTI-SLIP RUBBER BUTT-PAD
- .30″ Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
SLING POINT VARIETY
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5″ push-button swivels (swivel not included); Rear/Bottom – 1.00″ sling loop
LONG LASTING ADJUSTABILITY
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
|Platform||AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25|
|Compatibility||Comm-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others|
|LOP, M4 Collapsed||~11.6 in.|
|LOP, M4 Extended||~15.4 in.|
|LOP Adjustment Range||3.8 in.|
|Length, max||8.0 in.|
|Weight, w/ receiver extension||18.1 oz.|
|Width, max||2.5 in.|
|Other Specs||* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec. If you have a Mil-Spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec ACS.