Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends, our 7-slot M-LOK Aluminum Rail Sections allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc.
Machined from Mil-Spec-anodized aluminum, our M-LOK Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
7 usable slots with a max overall length of 3.3″.
Made in the USA.
- Directly Mounts to M-LOK Compatible Systems
- Accessories are mountable directly from the front face of the slot. No access from the rear of the system is needed
- Capable of multi-directional mounting
- Accessories can be mounted facing toward the front or the rear (180 degrees difference), with full recoil lug support—the system does not need to be oriented in a specific direction to function properly.
- Intermediate spacing option
- M-LOK accessories can be direct mounted entirely within a slot or bridging between/across slots, making the adjustment interval smaller than the size of a single slot. (Intervals equal two Picatinny rail slots (20mm) of adjustment). Full, 4 axis recoil lug support is maintained at every interval.
- Rugged Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Cammed T-Nuts
- The M-LOK direct attachment system features a custom, cammed T-Nut that positions the T-Nut consistently for installation and removal. Simply adjust the gap between the T-Nut and accessory to match the thickness of the mounting surface, align the T-Nuts with the slot, and insert in the desired location. An initial ¼ to ½ turn of the screw for each T-Nut rotates the nut into engagement and then you may tighten normally.
- Built in recoil/impact mitigation lugs
- Accessories feature recoil mitigation lugs with full recoil lug support in all 4 axes of movement, preventing movement of the system under recoil or rough handling, allowing repeatable accuracy in removal and reinstallation.
- Cammed T-Nuts
- Optimized for Metal and Polymer Manufacturing
- Simple, rounded, rectangular slots with no sharp edges, complex geometry, or undercuts make the M-LOK slots optimal for high volume metal and polymer manufacturing.
- The M-LOK slots require no special cutters or angle gauges in the manufacturing process. With injection molding, the lack of an undercut allows simple mold design. All of this results in the lowest manufacturing costs possible.
- Backwards MOE Compatibility
- In addition to the soon-to-be released, dedicated M-LOK accessory line, current MOE accessories will work with the M-LOK slots via an adapter plate, giving the M-LOK system access to millions of accessories already fielded for the MOE system.
|Attachment Interface||M-LOK||Interface Provided||Picatinny Rail|
|Finish||Mil-Spec Anodized||Max Length (in)||3.3|
|Recommended Torque Spec Limit to Metal Surfaces (in/lbs)||35||Recommended Torque Spec Limit to Polymer Surfaces (in/lbs)||15|
|Distributor Item Number||MAG582-BLK|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.