The M-LOK GI Sling Swivel is a traditional sling swivel loop for M-LOK compatible systems.
Its base is machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum and utilizes a coated steel loop, which accepts up to 1-1/4” webbing. With its compact and low profile design, it provides a minimal footprint, creating more hand guard real estate. Like any other Magpul M-LOK accessory, the M-LOK GI Sling Swivel features recoil / impact mitigation lugs and cammed T-Nuts for proper M-LOK engagement.
Made in the USA.
- M-LOK Compatible
- Mounts to all M-LOK compatible hand gurads and forends
- Mil-Spec Durability
- Mil-Spec anodized aluminum base with a coated steel loop durablity and light weight
- Accepts up to 1-1/4″ Sling
- Coated steel loop accepts up to 1-1/4″ sling webbing
- Designed to Meet Your Individual Needs
- Compact and low profile design with a minimal footprint
- Beveled edges and low profile reduces snagging
- Recoil/impact mitigation lugs and cammed T-Nuts for mounting
|Height of Base from Surface of Handguard (in)||0.4|
|Length of Base (in)||1.3|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.