The MBUS (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) Pro is a corrosion-resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that’s even smaller than its size.
The dual aperture, windage adjustable rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro Front and Rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you’ll never notice them until they’re needed. Narrow width front sight is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
Made in the USA.
- All Steel Construction
- Case-hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- .432 Height Above Rail at Tallest Point and Covers Less Than 1-5/8″ of Rail When Stowed
- Standard AR Sight Height When Deployed
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Elevation Adjustment Knob
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Steel, rectangular sight post selectable between Match and Standard widths
- .04” Match width for increased precision
- .06” Standard width for maximum visibility
|Mount||MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694|
|Height above rail, stowed (in)||~0.43|
|Length, stowed (in)||1.6|
|Weight, w/ hardware (oz||1.5|
|Elevation Adjustment (MOA) per click w/ 14.5″ sight radius||1|
|Elevation Adjustment (MOA) per click w/ 20″ sight radius||0.7|
*Note: All MBUS Pro Front Sights now come factory-equipped with the Enhanced Front Sight Post. There is no need to order one separately unless you are retrofitting an older MBUS Pro front sight. Enhanced Front Site Posts are not compatible with standard MBUS polymer sights.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.