Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Rear Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing, dual rear apertures, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
Made in the USA.
- Melonite Finished All Steel Construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Elevation Adjustment Knob
- No tools required
- Snag-Free, Tucked Away Profile When Stowed: Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Low Profile When Deployed: Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 degree offset to the right-hand side
- Cover Less Than .66″ of Top Rail
|MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 Rail
|Height above rail, stowed (in)
|Length, stowed (in)
|Weight, w/ hardware (oz
|Elevation Adjustment (MOA) per click w/ 14.5″ sight radius
|Elevation Adjustment (MOA) per click w/ 20″ sight radius
*Note: Must work in conjunction with MBUS Pro Offset Rear sight (SKU: MAG526-BLK)
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.