The MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55″ thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in U.S.A.
DEPENDABLE AR STOCK
- Mounts on Com-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
THE RIGHT BALANCE OF CHEEK WELD AND COMFORT
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
SET IT AND FORGET IT
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Removable 0.55″ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
SLING POINT VARIETY
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
- Sling Mounts: Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops; Toe – Lanyard hole for custom paracord rigs
CHEEK WELD OPTIONS
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
|Platform||AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25|
|Compatibility||Com-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others|
|LOP, M4 Collapsed||~10.8 in.|
|LOP, M4 Extended||~14.6|
|LOP Adjustment Range||3.8 in.|
|Length, max||7.2 in.|
|Weight, w/ receiver extension||13.8 oz.|
|Other Specs||* Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) Commercial-Spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec. If you have a Mil-Spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE.