The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec model (Magpul Original Equipment) provides an inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for Mil-Spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP® Plates and PRS® Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
Made in the USA.
- Durable Polymer Construction
- Provides 12.2″ length of pull
- Rubber Butt-Pad
- Offers anti-slip surface and increases impact protection. Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Push-Button QD Sling Sockets
- With integrated 1.25″ sling loops for additional mounting options and left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
|Compatiblity||Firearms/Chassis that use Mil-Spec Sized AR Carbine Receiver Extension Tube|
|Max Length (in)||8.8|
|Weight w/ Receiver Extension (oz)||13.5|
Note: Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.