The MBUS (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to MSRs.
Made in the USA.
- Spring-Loaded Flip Up Sight
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Impact-Resistant Polymer Construction
- Polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Detent and Spring Pressure Keeps Sight Erect
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to Most MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rails
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
|Aperture Height Over Rail (in)||1.42|
|Windage Adjustment w/ 14.5″ Sight Radius (MOA)||0.7|
|Windage Adjustment w/ 20″ Sight Radius (MOA)||0.5|
|Deployed Length (in)||1.5|
|Stowed Height Above Rail (in)||~0.51|
|Stowed Length (in)||2.6|
|Weight w/ Hardware (oz)||1.3|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.