The MOE Rifle Stock (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement for MSR A1 and A2 rifle stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension (buffer tube).
Designed as a basic upgrade, the stock features integral 1.25″ sling loop, optional dual-side front and rear QD mounting points, replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad, and internal storage compartment accessible through the rear storage door.
Made in the USA.
- Sloping Cheek Weld
- Combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Storage Compartment in Tail of the Stock
- Large storage compartment easily accessible behind hinged butt-plate
- Knockout Bosses
- Knockout bosses on the bottom allow for the addition of an optional accessory rail
- Push-Button QD Sling Sockets
- With sling loops for additional mounting options
- Easy to Mount and Operate
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included). Overall shape provides for offhand hold options
- Sling Point Variety
- Sling Mounts
- Bottom Rear – 1.25″ Sling loop
- Front/Rear – Optional Sling Mounts fit up to 1.5″ push-button QD swivels
- Sling Mounts
- Anti-Slip Butt-Pad
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
|Compatiblity||Firearms/Chassis that use Rifle Length Receiver Extension Tube|
|Weight w/ Receiver Extension (oz)||17.6|
NOTE: The MOE Rifle Stock is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.