The MOE Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock forfirearms and firearm chassis using Mil-Spec sized AR receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in the USA.
- Dependable AR Stock
- Mounts on firearms and chassis systems that use Mil-Spec sized AR carbine receiver extension tubes
- Secure Fit
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- The Right Balance of Cheek Weld and Comfort
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Side mounting mounting slots accept option cheek risers to raise comb to a comfortable height
- Set It and Forget It
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Impact Mitigation
- Removable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases inpact protection
- Sling Point Options
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling Loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
|Compatiblity||Firearms/Chassis that use Com-Spec Sized AR Carbine Receiver Extension Tube|
|LOP Adjustment Range (in)||~3.3|
|Max Length (in)||6.9|
|Weight w/ Receiver Extension (oz)||12.0|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.