Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™.
This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
The MS1® Slider
- Dedicated two-point sling with integrated padded section
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1 Slider
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Designed for easy rapid convertability between one-point and two-point mode
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect sling swivel for one-point attachment
- Paraclip shackle allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
Magpul Polymer and Indestructible Polymer
- Lightweight heavy-duty reinforced polymer hardware
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
Snag-Free, High Durability Webbing
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
|Width of Webbing (in)||1.25|
|Rear Mounting||Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstock that have a QD socket for one-point attachment|
|Front Mount||Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.