Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but instead of Magpul Paraclips™, it features two heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivels, along with a custom steel connection ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling Mounts.
The MS4 Dual QD GEN2 incorporates a new, low profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- Rugged Polymer and Many Options
- Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a push-button QD socket
- Designed for easy, rapid convertibility between one-point and two-point mode
- Features the MS1 Slider
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Simple, Strong, Secure
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivels for both one and two-point attachment
- Adjusts to Your Needs
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
|Webbing Width (in)||1.25|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.