The 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, highly reliable magazine for rifles with SR25/M110 pattern magwells in the smallest possible magazine size. It features true 10-round body blocked to 5, and includes a constant-curve body, a high-quality stainless steel spring, a self-lubricating anti-tilt follower, and a snap on impact / dust cover.
The easy-to-disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection. An included pop-off impact / dust cover can be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit. Its simple, tool-less disassembly makes for for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Ideal for hunting applications with the addition of our Minus Five Round Limiter, for use in states where overall capacity is limited, or with precision platforms using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830″ OAL. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack.
Made in the USA.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly.
- The multi-use impact / dust cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
Engineered to Feed
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability, a high-quality stainless steel spring, and constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding.
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling.
|Compatiblity||Mossberg MVP, Ruger Precision Rifle, MRA Maverick|
*Note: Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition. To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.