The PMAG 15 GL9 is a 15-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine blocked to 10 featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 15rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 15 GL9 is compatible with Glock G19 handguns as well as sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in U.S.A.
- Highly Compatible
- Brings added capacity and Magpul reliability to any compact, or sub-compact 9mm double-stack Glock handgun
- Dependable Construction
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a high visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Easy Identification
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time.
- Improved Floorplate
- Designed with a flared, easily removable floor plate for efficient operation
|Caliber||9 x 19mm Parbellum|
|Compatiblity||Compact, Sub-compact frame with some protrusion below the grip|
*Note: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.