The Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 – Glock 17 was designed for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. It provides the same quality and performance of the proven Magpul PMAG series of Glock magazines while also providing a viable product solution to those in locations and situations where a 10-round capacity restriction is required or desired. It utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure feeding and to avoid known reliability issues seen in many competitor products on the market.
Includes a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, an easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 10-round indicator windows. The magazine drops free when loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 10 GL9 – Glock 17 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns and compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in the USA.
- Easy Identification
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
- Magpul Polymer that’s Highly Compatible
- Durable, lightweight and extremely stiff polymer construction
- Brings added capacity and Magpul reliability to standard, compact and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Advanced Features
- Designed with a high visiblity controlled-tilt follower for a reliable feed
- Magazine Indicator
- Magazine indicator windows on both sides of body at 10-rounds remaining
- Engineered to Last
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- GL-L Plate Compatible
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- When 10 Rounds are Required
- Meets regulatory requirements in capacity restricted locations
|Compatibility||Full Size Frame Double Stack Glock Pistols||Partial Compatiblity||Compact, Sub-compact Frame Double Stack Glock Pistols|
|Body Colour||Black||Follower Material||Polymer|
|Follower Colour||Orange||Floorplate Material||Polymer|
*Note: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.