The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine blocked to 10 featuring our proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
Our Glock magazines come with many of our other platform PMAG features, including a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, a floorplate that’s easily removable for cleaning, a paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and capacity indicator windows. The PMAG 17 GL 9 drops free whether it’s loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 17 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip. Magazine drops free loaded or unloaded.
Made in the USA.
- Brings added capacity and Magpul reliability to any full-size, compact, or sub-compact 9mm double-stack Glock handgun
Rounds Remaining Indicator
- Magazine indicator windows on both sides of body at 17 rounds remaining
- Designed with a flared, easily removable floor plate for efficient operation
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time.
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
Engineered to Feed
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
|Caliber||9 x 19|
|Compatiblity||Full Size, Compact, Sub-compact frame with some protrusion below the grip|
*Note: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.