The 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, highly reliable magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles. It features true 20-round body pinned to 5, a constant-curve body, an anti-tilt follower, and a snap on impact / dust cover.
Our GEN M3 PMAGs feature a long-life stainless steel spring, an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower, and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding.
Low profile ribs and an aggressive front and rear texture give positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix at the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The easy-to-disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, and better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off impact / dust cover can be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit. Its simple, tool-less disassembly makes for for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Designed specifically for SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in the USA
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower, a high-quality stainless steel spring, and constant-curve internal geometry ensure smooth feeding
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
Rugged Magpul Polymer
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction with a high-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and a new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- The multi-use impact / dust cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
|7.62 x 51
|Ruger Precision Rifle, Mossberg MVP, others
*Note: Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition. To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes.