The PMAG 27 GL9 – GLOCK is a 27-round Glock 9mm magazine featuring our proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. Meeting the overall length requirements for a 170MM competition magazine, the PMAG 27 GL9 offers additional capacity without the need for expensive extensions.
Includes a high visibility, controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, and an easily removable floorplate for cleaning. Also includes a paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and capacity indicator windows. Drops free when loaded or unloaded.
The PMAG 27 GL9 is compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact double-stack Glock 9mm variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in the USA.
- More Polymer for Your Polymer
- Durable, lightweight, and rigid polymer construction
- Drops free when loaded or unloaded
- Easy Identification for Function and Need
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body at 10 rounds remaining
- Advanced Features
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Long-life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- High visibility, controlled-tilt follower
|Caliber||9 x 19|
|Compatiblity||Full Size, Compact, Sub-compact frame with some protrusion below the grip|
*Note: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.