The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington that offers a cost-competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI magazine.
It features impact-resistant polymer construction, an easy-to-disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
Made in the USA.
- Improved Floorplate
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Advanced Design
- A constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine and a long-life stainless steel spring ensure smooth feeding
- The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and enhances magazine reliability
- Stronger Than Ever
- Impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Non Slip Design
- Its ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling
|Compatibility||AR15/M4 Spec||Compatible Rifles||AR180B, MRX Bison, MVP|
|Type||Detachable Box||Caliber||5.56x45mm, 223 Rem|
|Body Colour||Black||Follower Material||Polymer|
|Follower Colour||Grey||Floorplate Material||Polymer|
|Floorplate Colour||Black||Length (in)||~2.7; 6.9|
|Width (in)||~0.9; 2.4||Height (in)||~7.5; 19|
|Distributor Item Number||MAG571-BLK-5|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.