While the GEN M3 is compatible with many platforms that take AR magazines, with modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional firearms
Similar to the MOE® PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for commonality, a four-way anti-tilt follower, constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning.
The PMAG 30 GEN M3 also includes a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine that provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new, aggressive front and rear texture give positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off impact / dust cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy Identification
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
- Advanced Follower
- The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability
- Slimline Floorplate
- Improved flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Rugged Polymer That’s Easy to Maintain
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction that includes constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Platform Compatiblitiy
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms
- Engineered to Feed
- Constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine, and a long-life stainless steel spring ensure smooth feeding
- Stays Ready in Storage
- Pop-off impact / dust cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
- Non-Slip Design
- Its ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling
|Compatibility||STANAG 4179 Spec Rifles||Compatible Rifles||AR180B, MRX Bison, MVP|
|Type||Detachable Box||Caliber||5.56x45mm, 223 Rem|
|Body Colour||Black||Follower Material||Polymer|
|Follower Colour||Grey||Floorplate Material||Polymer|
|Floorplate Colour||Black||Length (in)||~2.7; 6.9|
|Width (in)||~0.9; 2.4||Height (in)||~7.5; 19|
*May be bulk packed.
|Distributor Item Number||MAG540-BLK-5|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.