The RSA provides a low profile forward sling attachment point for the Magpul MS2 or MS3 and other clip-in systems. Made from nitrocarburized steel for wear and corrosion resistance, the RSA attaches to any 1913 Picatinny rail. It has has passed stress tests of over 300 pounds while weighing in at a mere 1.3 ounces.
Made in the USA.
- Compatible with 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Low Profile, Unobtrusive Design
- Case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Forward Sling Attachment Point
- For the MS3 and other clip-in style sling systems
- All steel construction
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
|Platform||AR180B, Ruger Precision Rifle|