Designed for use with 1913 Picatinny railed hand guards, the RVG is a basic, light weight, cost-effective vertical fore grip. Shape is ergonomically designed for use as a traditional vertical grip. It has also been optimized for use with the “thumb break method” of shooting.
Includes all mounting hardware plus a universal mounting rail for custom fitting to many factory plastic hand guards.
Made in the USA.
- High Strength Polymer Construction
- Light weight combined with proven Magpul polymer strength
- Reliable Attachement to 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Low Profile Design
- Ergonomically Designed
- Fully adaptable to both the more traditional vertical grip or the thumb grip method
- Aggressive Texture for Positive Firearm Control
|Attachment Interface||M1913 Picatinny Rail|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.