MDT AICS-pattern metal magazines are manufactured from high strength steel, nitrided, and finished inside and outside with Cerakote Elite for ultimate durability, corrosion resistance, and friction reduction.
These magazines are designed with a unique Double Stack to Single Feed (DSSF) transition design for reduced overall height compared to the industry standard.
- 3.055” Outside Length
- 3.90″ Rear Height (same height as MDT 10-rd .308 metal magazines)
- 2.50” max cartridge overall length (COAL)
- Polymer feedlip inserts extend ~0.5″ past the end of the metal feedlip backer, thus retaining the round longer, helping ensure the tip of the round has entered the chamber before the rear of the round is released.
- MDT 10-round magazines are approximately ¾” shorter in height than standard AICS 10-round magazines due to MDT’s unique Double Stack to Single Feed (DSSF) transition design, allowing easier mag changes when shooting prone.
- 10-round magazine includes 2 internal ribs that help reduce friction between the cartridge and magazine body and provide a smooth transition from a double stack to single feed at the top of the magazine.
|Compatible Calibers||223 Rem, 5.56 NATO||Max COAL (in)||2.50|
|Capacity||10||Outside Length (in)||3.055|
|Rear Height (in)||3.90||Compatible Chassis||AICS; XRS, TAC21, LSS, LSS-XL, HS3, ESS, ACC|
Note: These magazines do not work with the following inlets; Browning X-bolt and Winchester XPC. Fitting may be required in the Winchester Model 70, the KRG X-Ray Chassis and non-MDT interfaces.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.