The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for Modern Sporting Rifles with rifle-length delta ring/gas block systems that combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with the modular flexibility provided by our M-LOK system.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
The reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Its front extensions and lower lip provide additional operator protection from the hot front sight assembly.
Made in the USA.
- Supports Multiple Accessories
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Rugged Construction
- Replaces carbine-length hand guards, reusing the delta ring assembly and standard size gas blocks
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Functional Design
- Front lip and side extensions shield hand from hot parts
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates most overhanging optic mounts
|Compatiblity||Delta Ring Installed Long Guns w/ 6.1875″ Gap from Handguard Cap||Mounting Length (in)||6.6|
|Interface Provided||M-LOK||Slots||9 Large|
|Material||Polymer Shell, Aluminum Heat Shield||Colour||Black|
|Overall Length (in)||7.1||Width (in; cm)||2.2; 5.5|
|Height Excluding Lip (in)||2.5||Weight (oz)||6.8|
|Required Parts||Delta Ring Assembly, Standard Size Gas Block or Handguard Cap|