Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 Yard Range*
Very bright, clear display with 4-step intensity adjustment; easily readable under any lighting conditions and against various subjects, with single or continuous measurement up to 8 seconds. Displays in increments of 0.1m/yd, when shorter than 100m/yds and in 1m/yd at 100m/yds and over. Auto power shut-off function saves battery life by shutting down after 8 seconds of non-use. (*For reference. Under Nikon’s Measurement conditions. The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object’s shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.)
ID (Incline/Decline) Technology
Nikon’s advanced ID Technology provides the horizontal distance to the target, even when ranging at various incline or decline shooting angles—up to an incredible +/- 89 degrees (nearly vertical up or down).
Full Multilayer-coated Lenses and Prisms and ED Glass
Reflective mirror coating is applied on the mirror surface of the roof prism unit, providing for bright images. Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms. ED (Extra-low dispersion) Glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes color fringing for high-resolution, contrast-rich images.
Long Eye Relief Design
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click to facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Flip-down objective lens caps to keep objective lenses clean and dry when not in use
- Tripod Adaptable optional adapter available for use with tripod (TRA-3/Hard Type (H) Adapter)
- Rubber Armored, Waterproof and Fogproof over rugged metal die-cast body for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip. Waterproof/fog-proof performance, with a nitrogen-purged body that prevents fogging or molding inside the optical system even under significant changes in temperature.
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology allows display of Horizontal Distance (compensated) or Actual Distance
- Focusing System: Central Focus
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 42 mm
- Angular Field of View (Real): 6.1 °
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 56.1 °
- FOV at 1000 yds: 320 ft
- Wide FOV: Yes
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Relative Brightness: 17.6
- Eye Relief: 15.5 mm
- Size (Length x Width): 5.8 x 5.2 in
- Weight: 30.9 oz
- Interpupilary Distance: 58 – 72 mm
Nikon No-Fault Repair/Replacement Policy*
*Excludes lost or stolen products and intentionally caused damage, and also excludes Nikon Rangefinders, StabilEyes Binoculars & Specialty Optics.