Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, the AccuBond® bullet couples Nosler’s proven copper-alloy jacket with its lead-alloy core resulting in a lethally penetrating bullet that uniformly expands on impact. The bullet’s unique white polymer tip assures accuracy and smooth chambering, while the boat-tail base at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms. Designed for accuracy near or far, Nosler’s AccuBond® bullet provides undeniable reliability.
Unique White Polymer Tip
- Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil.
Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket
- For lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight-retention and minimal barrel fouling
- Engineered for balanced expansion
Proprietary Bonding Process
- Eliminates all possibility of component separation
Boat Tail Design
- Combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and easier loading
|Bullet Weight (g)||12.9|
|Bullet Base||Boat Tail|
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||0.588|
|Overall Length (in)||1.485|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.