Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, the AccuBond® bullet couples Nosler’s proven copper-alloy jacket with its lead-alloy core resulting in a lethally penetrating bullet that uniformly expands on impact. The bullet’s unique white polymer tip assures accuracy and smooth chambering, while the boat-tail base at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms. Designed for accuracy near or far, Nosler’s AccuBond® bullet provides undeniable reliability.
Features(Refer to Image):
- Unique White Polymer Tip
- Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil.
- Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket
- For lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight-retention and minimal barrel fouling.
- Lead-Alloy Core
- Engineered for balanced expansion.
- Proprietary Bonding Process
- Eliminates all possibility of component separation.
- Boat Tail Design
- Combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading.
|(Polymer Tipped) AccuBond (Bonded Core)
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)
|Overall Length (in)
Through an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond® couples Nosler’s proven copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight, without causing extensive barrel fouling. The unique white polymer tip resists deforming and initiates expansion on impact. Nosler’s Solid Base® at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.