Delivering the accuracy, consistency and down range punch required for clean kills in all situations, Nosler™s Ballistic Tip® hunting bullet maximizes energy transfer for devastating performance. The aerodynamic polymer tip (color coded by caliber) initiates rapid and uniform expansion of the bullet upon impact while the fully-tapered jacket provides maximum energy transfer and optimum weight retention at all practical velocities. Equipped with a heavily jacketed base that acts as a platform for large-diameter mushrooms and a boat-tail design that enhances long-range accuracy, the Ballistic Tip® is a favorable design for reloaders targeting deer-sized game.
- Nosler Ballistic Tip®
- Streamlined polymer tip, color-coded by caliber, resists deformation in the magazine and initiates expansion upon impact.
- Fully-Tapered Jacket and Special Lead-Alloy Core
- Allows controlled expansion and optimum weight retention at all practical velocity levels. The heavy jacketed base prevents bullet deformation during firing.
- Heavy Jacketed Base
- Acts as a platform for large-diameter mushroom.
- Ballistically Engineered Solid Base®
- Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading.
|Bullet Type||Ballistic Tip® Hunting|
|Bullet Base||Boat Tail|
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||0.509|
|Overall Length (in)||1.350|
The more you hunt, the more you start to realize how unpredictable and unforgiving nature can be, which is why we engineered the Ballistic Tip® Hunting bullet to be very predictable and extremely forgiving. Whether you’re after Whitetails, Blacktails, Mulies or Pronghorns, Ballistic Tip® bullets deliver the kind of accuracy, consistency and down-range punch required for putting down that buck in any situation. The combination of performance and versatility that Nosler® has built into these bullets has resulted in over 25 years of successful hunts for sportsmen across the country – and around the world.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.