The benchmark for hunting bullets since 1948, Nosler’s Partition® bullet is the cornerstone upon which the entire company was founded.
The Nosler Partition® is designed with a fully tapered copper-alloy jacket which ruptures instantly on impact curling the jacket uniformly outward. The dual-core design assures rapid expansion of the foremost core while Nosler’s integral partition supports the expanded mushroom allowing the enclosed rear core to remain intact retaining more than two-thirds the original bullet weight for deep penetration. The Nosler Partition® special lead-alloy, dual-core provides superior mushrooming characteristics at virtually all impact velocities on any game.
Nosler’s special lead-alloy, dual-core
- Provides superior mushrooming characteristics at virtually all impact velocities.
Fully Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket
- Ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet’s axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward at high and low velocities.
Nosler’s Integral Partition
- Supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead-alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than two-thirds of the original bullet weight for deep penetration.
Nosler® Partition® Bullet
- Every Partition® bullet in the Nosler® line delivers optimum length, weight and ogive design for maximum in-flight and terminal performance.
Special Crimp Locks
- Add strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||0.387|
|Overall Length (in)||1.100|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.