The new Model 48 Patriot Rifle possesses all of the traits that have earned Nosler Rifles a reputation for fantastic performance and robust dependability. Featuring a lightweight synthetic stock, custom shop quality components, and protected with a hearty Cerakote® all-weather finish, the Model 48 Patriot is ready for any condition Mother Nature has to offer. When used in conjunction with Nosler’s Trophy Grade Ammunition, shooters can expect sub M.O.A. three shot groups at 100 yards. Whether you are punching holes in paper, or putting meat in the freezer, the Model 48 Patriot is sure to become the rifle you reach for time and time again.
Quality components through and through, the Model 48 Patriot features a stainless steel, hand-lapped, match-grade stainless steel barrel, finely tuned trigger, and glass and pillar bedding ensure accuracy, while the fiberglass stock and Cerakote® all-weather finish provide unmatched all-weather performance. A push-bottom style, lightweight floorplate allows for easy unloading, and a soft recoil pad helps to tame even the harshest recoil.
- Nosler Model 48 Custom Action
- Contoured to accept any standard 2-Piece scope base that would otherwise fit a Remington® Model 700™.
- Stainless Match-Grade Barrel
- Fully free-floating barrel ensures maximum shot to shot accuracy.
- Lightweight Aramid Fiber Reinforced Composite Stock
- A composite stock reinforced with aramid fibers and an aluminum bedding chassis provide a lightweight and durable platform for the Nosler Model 48 action. Weather will not cause the stock to swell or warp, leading to consistent shot placement in any condition.
- A shadow-line cheekpiece provides a consistent and comfortable cheek weld for repeatable shoulder position.
- 1” Recoil Pad and straight stock design reduces felt recoil.
- A textured finish ensures proper grip in cold or wet weather.
- Glass & Aluminum Pillar Bedding
- Hinged Floorplate
- A lightweight aluminum floorplate allows for quick unloading, without adding appreciable weight to the rifle.
- 2-Position Rocker Safety
- Crisp, Hand-Tuned Trigger Pull
- Cerakote® All-Weather Finish
- All external metal surfaces are coated with the NIC Industries Cerakote™ finish. Designed to protect against rust and wear, Cerakote™ products can withstand tremendous impact with no coating loss, and can resist corrosion in a variety of tough conditions. We have found Cerakote™ to be the best firearms finish available.
- Guaranteed M.O.A. Accuracy with prescribed Nosler Ammunition
|Action Size||Short||Buttstock||Aramid Fiber Reinforced Composite Sporter|
|Length of Pull (in)||13.5||Drop at Comb (in)||0.75|
|Drop at Heel (in)||0.5||Grip||Standard|
|Magazine Type||Fixed Hinged Floorplate||Capacity||5|
|Forend||Aramid Fiber Reinforced Composite||Receiver Finish||Cerakote Graphite|
|Safety||2 Position||Optic Interface||Drilled and Tapped for Remington 700 2 Piece Bases|
|Rear Sight||None||Front Sight||None|
|Barrel Profile||Sporter||Barrel Finish||Cerakote Graphite|
|Rate of Twist (in)||1:10||Muzzle Device||None|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.