Ask any hunter whose livelihood depends on making big shots count and they’ll tell you they bring two triggers. The one on their rifle, and the one on their Trigger Stick from Primos. It’s the only shooting stick that allows you to make quick and steady one-hand adjustments to get on the mark faster. Whether you’re sitting, kneeling or standing simply squeeze the trigger again for a last-second micro adjustment without losing your sight picture. Now you’re ready to make the shot of a lifetime anytime, anywhere. Bring 2 Triggers. Bring the Trigger Stick. Our Patented Trigger Stick has been upgraded to perform even better. By far it is the quickest most effective way to get a rock solid shooting support. We have advanced our design by incorporating a Quick Detach Yoke System that allows for easy transitions from a shooting stick to a smooth panning support for optics or cameras. The Extreme leg angles gives you the versatility of being able to set up quickly on any terrain from nearly any position. The Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3 is the ultimate solution for making your shot accurate no matter where you go.
- Adjusts from 24″ to 62″
- Pull the trigger to adjust height
- New Quick Detach Yoke System with Integrated Lock.
- NOTE: Keep in locked position at all times to assure yoke or optics are secure.
- New Leg Angle Lock
- New Contoured Grip with No-Slip
- Backbone Strengthened Rotating Joint for Smooth Panning
- Weighs Approximately 3.5 lbs
- Includes Tall Scabbard
- The Only Shooting Stick with a Quick and Easy One-hand Adjustment
- Our Patented Trigger Stick has been upgraded to perform even better. By far it is the quickest most effective way to get a rock solid shooting support. The Extreme leg angles gives you the versatility of being able to set up quickly on any terrain from nearly any position. The Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3 is the ultimate solution for making your shot accurate no matter where you go.
- The Primos Trigger Stick Adjusts with Just a Squeeze of its Trigger
- The Primos Trigger Stick adjusts quickly with just a squeeze of its trigger, allowing the hunter to quickly get on target with a solid rest. Our bipod and tripod shooting sticks make for excellent stabilizers in the field while on an exciting spot and stalk hunt. We rely on them for a steady, consistent shot. You should to.
|Head Mount||Shooting Stick||Max Height (in)||62|
|Min Height (in)||24||Leg Material||Metal|
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.