An extra 10 round magazine for the 1911 family of pistol from various manufacturers. They will stick out from the bottom of the frame, but have a removable bumper to give a continuous feeling grip with the bottom of a Government-sized frame.
Note: The bumper must be removed to fit Government-sized frame with an installed magwell.
- 10-round extended magazine
- Fits 1911 Government Model® .45 ACP pistol
- Magazine body constructed of heat treated steel with black oxide finish
- Injection molded magazine follower
- Magazine spring formed from heat treated chrome silicon wire
- Magazine includes polymer grip extension sleeve
- Made in USA
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.