RCBS® pioneered and developed 3-Die Sets for straight-wall rifle and pistol cases. The Carbide Sizer Die sizes the case and de-primes (the carbide sizer ring eliminates the need to lubricate). The Expander Die expands the case to the proper diameter to accept the bullet, and it imparts case mouth flare/bell for bullet feeding. The Seater Die seats the bullet and roll crimps.
- We use the best steel and proprietary manufacturing to deliver the best reloading dies on the market!
- The most important link in the reloading process is quality dies. Quality dies give you the accuracy needed for a competitive advantage. For shooters who demand reloads equal to the quality of their guns, choose RCBS dies.
- RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading
- RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. RCBS is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation.
- RCBS Dies are made in America and hand inspected before ever leaving our factory.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.