Simply drop a loaded round into the precision made gauge, and if your cartridge fits the gauge, it’ll fit your firearm. Gauge checks both chambering as well as cartridge length.
The RCBS Chamber / Cartridge Gauge is a one-piece, non-adjustable gauge designed to check all critical dimensions of pistol ammunition to insure proper fit.
- Quickly confirms ammunition will fit your pistol’s chamber
- Easy-to-read engravings display caliber size
- Our tools ensure your cases are as consistent as possible to get you the best results .
- It’s all about consistent case preparation when it comes to crafting the finest handloads possible. RCBS has numerous tools to help you clean, measure, lubricate, trim, chamfer, and deburr your cases to perfection.
- RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading
- RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. RCBS is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation.
Note: Stock picture used. Actual unit is similar to the stock picture
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.