Our MatchMaster full-length busing die sets include a full-length bushing die (neck bushing sold separately) and our MatchMaster seating die. The bushing die allows you to use interchangeable diameter-specific neck bushings to dial in the perfect amount of neck tension. Benchrest shooters and long-range precision shooters have been using these systems for years to precisely set the amount of neck tension on the bullet allowing them to achieve the most accuracy possible. Another benefit of neck bushings is they keep the brass working to a minimum to help extend the life of your brass cases. Also included with each sizing die is a Titanium carbo-nitride expander that was specifically chosen to help reduce sizing force when utilizing the expander ball. Each sizing die is machined from our proprietary die steel to exacting tolerances, case hardened, and polished to deliver the best finish possible. The MatchMaster seater die is beautifully machined, polished, and finished off with a deep-blued finish similar to the finish you would find on some of the finest firearms. It features a large, oversized adjustment knob that also has oversized letters and hash marks making it both precise to turn, as well as, easy to read. Dial one-thousandth of an inch, and that is exactly what you will get. The MatchMaster seater also features our exclusive loading window which allows you to drop the bullet in the opening and run the press to seat your bullet. No more trying to balance a bullet on a case mouth or putting fingers in danger. The internal sleeve catches and holds the bullet in perfect alignment with the case and guides it during the seating operation for astoundingly concentric results.
Note: Sizing die requires appropriate neck bushings.
- Full-Length Die Set includes Full-Length Sizing Die and Bullet Seating Die
- Utilizes Neck Bushing to Control Neck Tension (Sold Separately)
- Sizing Die Include Titanium Carbo Nitride Expander for reduced brass build up on expander and smooth case extraction
- Bullet seating window with bullet retention system
- Large Oversize Micrometer for easy adjustments
- Free-floating, self-centering bullet seating stem
- Standard 7/8″-14 Thread
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Matchmaster Provides Alignment Through the Seating Process
- Case concentricity is a huge part of potential accuracy, and Matchmaster dies deliver incredible results to shrink your groups. Matchmaster dies produce first-class concentricity by aligning the case and bullet before they ever meet, then guide them together in perfect alignment all through the seating process. The result is superbly concentric ammunition.
- The loading port makes bullet seating even easier – No more fighting to balance a bullet on the case mouth. Simply drop the bullet in through the window and the Matchmaster seater die does the rest – Ready for you to run the press.
- Setting up case overall length (COL) is fast and accurate with the Matchmaster’s large micrometer seater adjustment. The lettering and marks are easy to read thanks to their size and how they contrast against the beautifully blued body finish.
- Whether you turn your case necks or not, Matchmaster sizing dies are ready to size to your desired neck tension and extend your brass life by not overworking your cases. Simply drop in the appropriate size bushing for your brass and start sizing.
- We Use the Best Steel and Proprietary Manufacturing to Deliver the Best Reloading Dies on the Market!
- The most important link in the reloading process is quality dies. Quality dies give you the accuracy needed for a competitive advantage. For shooters who demand reloads equal to the quality of their guns, choose RCBS dies.
- RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading
- RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943.
- RCBS is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols.
- Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.