With few twists of the Precision Mic reloaders can determine chamber headspace and bullet seating depth to 0.001 inch. The Precision Mic measures from the datum point on the case shoulder to the base, giving reloaders spot-on SAAMI tolerance readings. It’s an indispensable tool for safe, accurate loads that extend the life of rifle brass.
- Determines chamber headspace and bullet seating depth to 0.001-inch
- Measures from the datum point on the caseshoulder to the base, giving reloaders spot-on SAAMI tolerance readings
- Our Tools Ensure Your Cases are as Consistent as Possible to get you the Best Results
- It’s all about consistent case preparation when it comes to crafting the finest handloads possible. RCBS has numerous tools to help you clean, measure, lubricate, trim, chamfer, and deburr your cases to perfection.
- RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading
- RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. RCBS is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.