The Rock Chucker Supreme combines easy operation, ambidextrous handle, outstanding strength, and versatility to earn that coveted spot on your reloading bench. Featuring a spacious 4.25″ loading window that is perfectly suited for loading longer magnum and a central pivot design that provides outstanding leverage to size the toughest cases. The Rock Chucker Supreme also has large mounting points, a long handle to ensure you can size your cases with ease and without fear of pulling your press off your bench.
Accessory Base Plate not included.
- Accepts Standard 7/8″-14 thread dies with bushing, and 1-1/4″-12 without bushing
- 4.25″ Operating Window
- On Press Priming
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Backed by Legendary RCBS Warranty
Large Mounting Points
- Large mounting points for large bolts and trustworthy mounting you can count on.
Size Any Brass with Ease
- The long handle and central-pivot design provide outstanding leverage for sizing the toughest of brass.
- Ambidextrous handle mounting for increased bench setup possibilities.
Rock Chucker Supreme
- An enclosed frame provides virtually flex-free performance for high-pressure brass sizing demands.
- The long throw works for brass up to long action and magnum for great versatility.
Our presses are designed and manufactured to last a lifetime and we stand by them!
- Whether you’ve owned our famous Rock Chucker for decades, or are just getting started, RCBS stands for quality, precision, and toughness when it comes to single stage presses.
RCBS: Precisioneered Reloading
- RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943.
- RCBS is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances.
- It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. That’s why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBS’s industry-leading reputation.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.