The quality and accuracy of your reloaded ammunition depends largely on the quality of the equipment you use to assemble it.
Your choice of reloading dies should not be a casual one. Your dies literally shape the quality and function of your reloads. Because they are so important, we give them a lot of attention.
- We use the finest alloy steels obtainable.
- Our dies are machined on Hardinge Super- Precision® lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- This allows us to guarantee that they will produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
- To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, all Redding dies are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
- Finally, your dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, go through final inspection, and are ultrasonically cleaned and packaged.
- The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and even a place for your shellholder!
- All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.
You will find many products and design features here that are uniquely Redding. Most of these products have evolved from listening to the needs and desires of our customers and helping them solve specific problems.
The design of our Profile Crimp Die is an example that came about from an attempt to help silhouette shooters solve the typical “half moon” crimp so prevalent with magnum handgun cartridges. Our solution to the problem not only solved the ugly, half crimp, but proved to tighten groups as well.
Full Length Die Sets For Bottleneck Cases: Full length die sets for bottleneck cases contain two dies. The full length (FL) resizing die contains a decapping rod assembly with a neck expander (size button). The seating die (ST) includes bullet
guide, built-in crimp ring and the proper seating plug.