Quickly identify excessive case neck and bullet run-out of your loaded rounds.
The unique ergonomic design improves precision and ease of use. A fixed vertical indicator stand places the indicator face at the ideal sight angle of 30° and eliminates the possibility of off-center readings.
The “Slant Bed” design moves the bearing surface down and away from the user, making case rotation easier and more precise. Precision stain- less steel bearings provide single point contact with the cartridge case. Linear adjustment for various cartridge lengths is simplified with bearing sliders mounted on stainless steel guide ways.
- Ergonomic Design – Ready to Use – Shipped complete w/dial indicator.
- Fixed indicator position – eliminates set-up errors.
- Precision stainless steel bearings mounted on linear guide ways will accept any cartridge case from 17 Hornet to 408 CheyTac.
- Supplied with non-skid rubber feet or use the direct mounting holes.
- May be easily converted to left hand arrangement.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.