Its solid, ultra-dependable action makes it America’s favorite. If you could throw the lid off every duck blind, you’d probably see more Model 870™ Express® pumps than any other shotgun.
It’s been the standard for slide-action performance for more than 50 years. And because it’s a Super Magnum, it handles everything from light 2 3/4″ loads to heavy 3 1/2″ magnums, it’s the standard for versatility as well.
Our Model 870 Express Super Magnum Waterfowl is just the bird slayer you’ve been waiting for. It cycles 2 3/4″, 3″ and 3 1/2″ 12-gauge rounds interchangeably and features full Mossy Oak® Duck Blind camo coverage that blends into everything from corn fields to the flooded timber.
- A 28″ barrel with HiViz® fiber-optics sights makes it ideal for virtually every waterfowl situation. Includes extended “Over Decoys” Rem™ Choke.
- Super Magnum receiver which cycles 2 3/4″, 3″, 3 1/2″ shotshells and is the same size as all 12-gauge Model 870™ shotguns for same balance point
- 14″ Length of Pull with an Overall Length of 48″
- Stock Drop of 1 1/2″ at comb and 2 1/2″ at heel
- Innovative bolt design keeps cycle stroke equal for all 3 lengths of 12-gauge shotshells
- Supplied with sling, HiViz® sights, Rem™ Choke “Over-Decoys” choke tube and cable lock