- Two-tone target stock features a two-way adjustable comb, adjustable length of pull with soft rubber buttpad, QD attachment points and flush-mounted lower M-LOK® rail.
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Threaded 0.860″ bull barrel with factory-installed knurled thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
|Stock||Speckled Black/Brown Laminate||Length of Pull (in)||13.5|
|Sights||None – 30 MOA Scope Base Installed||Capacity||10|
|Material||Alloy Steel||Finish||Matte Blued|
|Thread Pattern||1/2″ – 28||Overall Length (in)||40.5|