- Stock: Black Laminate with Thumbhole
- Capacity: 10
- Overall Length: 37″
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Sights: None – Scope Base Installed
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines.
- Features a laminate thumbhole stock with 1/4″ and 1/2″ length of pull spacers installed.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Threaded 0.860″ bull barrel with factory-installed knurled thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.