Practical and Versitile, the Ruger® PC Carbine™ is built to excel in a variety of roles, from plinking to competition.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Factory-installed, barrel-mounted picatinny rail allows for the forward mounting of optics.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available seperately.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated, rear-mounted QD cups.
- Lower receiver is fitted with a six-position, telescoping, Magpul® MOE® buttstock on a proprietary receiver extension capable of accepting both commercial and Mil-Spec aftermarket stocks.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system, with integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail, allows for the mounting of standard AR grips and picatinny rail-mountable stocks or extensions.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis and aluminum handguard, as well as removal of the charging handle.
|Action||Semi-auto||Stock||Adjustable, Black Synthetic Chassis|
|Length of Pull (in)||10.50 – 13.75||Receiver Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Receiver Finish||Type III Hard-Coat Anodized||Capacity||10|
|Forend||Aluminum Free-Float MLOK Handguard||Rear Sight||None|
|Front Sight||None||Twist||1:10″ RH|
|Grooves||6||Thread Pattern||1/2″ – 28|
|Overall Length (in)||34.73 – 37.98|
* Older Glock® magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Carbine™, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as shipped from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock®-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC Carbine™
† NOTE: The receiver-mounted, Picatinny-style rail is designed to accommodate most optics and optic mounts intended for use with Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rails. However, due to reduced clearance between the top of the receiver and the bottom of the optics rail, optics and optic mounts that extend more than .275″ below the top of the rail may not fit the PC Carbine™. Ensure that the optic or optic mount you intend to use does not extend more than .275″ below the top of the Picatinny-style rail when installed.
Manufacturers, importers, suppliers, and distributors may make changes to their products without fanfare. Such changes can lead to discrepancies between the advertised product and the actual product in inventory. While International Shooting Supplies Ltd. endeavors to correctly describe the actual product in inventory, we will not be responsible for unintentional inaccuracies in text and images of the advertised product.